Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Simple yet elegant meal, serve with flavored rice and a salad.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slash each breast twice.
- Cut bacon strips in half & press 1/2 strip into each slash.
- Mix butter and Worcestershire.
- Brush mixture over chicken and bacon.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until done.
- Baste with pan drippings while cooking.
This was very simple to make. Baking in the butter/worcestershire sauce made the chicken nice and tender. However I thought it was lacking a bit of "oomph".
I made this slightly different. Instead of stuffing the chicken breasts, I sliced them in half and then rolled them up with the bacon inside. Other than that I did everything it said to do. And it was really good! It was super easy to make as well. Thank you!