Elizabeth Friedman's Note:
When I was young I use to help my mother out in the kitchen, mostly on holidays when we were preparing a big feast for the family. I do remember that we often made these scrumptious treats for family, but I do not have any recollection of where this recipe came from. I hope you enjoy these simple treasures as much as my family does.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2With a knife "neatly" cut off the crust from each piece of bread.
- 3Carefully spread cream cheese on each slice of bread.
- 4Cut bread into 3 long slices.
- 5Cut each piece of bacon in half.
- 6Roll up the bread making sure that the cream cheese is on the inside.
- 7Wrap the bacon directly around the bread.
- 8Take a toothpick and put it directly into the center so that it holds it together.
- 9Do this with all remaining ingredients.
- 10Line a cooking sheet with tin foil and place the bacon wraps directly on it.
- 11Cook for 20-30 min or until bacon is crispy.
- 12Once cooked remove and let cool.
- 13Remind your guests that there are toothpicks present.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.0
- Calories from Fat 442
- Total Fat 49.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 1091.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 16.1 g