This is a fun appetizer to make. It is very simple and very tasty! You can also use turkey bacon if you are health conscious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoning salt in a bowl (or plastic baggy).
- 2Add water chestnuts to bowl or plastic baggy and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- 3Drain water chestnuts and wrap one half slice of bacon around each one, secure with toothpicks.
- 4Arrange on broiler pan and broil for 2-5 minutes on each side (place broiler pan 4 inches from heat). Bacon should be crispy.
- 5Place on serving dish and enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapper Water Chestnuts
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 103.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: