Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A cousin of mine loves cooking and shares all her favorites with me. This one came several years ago, I served these to a group and the requests have never ended. These are addictive and delicious.
- Line large baking sheet with foil (we don't always do this, but it's easier for cleanup).
- Cut bacon into thirds, resulting in several 3" strips.
- wrap each weiner with bacon, line them loosely in the pan as you go.
- Cover with brown sugar, it'll seem like a lot of sugar, but it cooks down
- Bake 375 for 45 minutes. Broil at the end until top is crisped.
- Hurry and get your share before everyone eats them all!