Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is my favorite version of the bacon wrapped water chestnuts appetizer.
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 7.39 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4 (907.18 g) can water chestnuts
- 453.59 g bacon
- Combine sauce ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Cut bacon slices in thirds.
- Wrap bacon pieces around water chestnuts; secure with toothpicks.
- Place in 2 casserole dishes.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain grease.
- Pour sauce over water chestnuts.
- Bake for about 30 minutes more or until bacon is cooked.
I'll double the sauce next time! Other than that, delicious!
This is a delicious appetizer. I didn't use worcestershire sauce, but will next time. Thanks!