Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is my favorite version of the bacon wrapped water chestnuts appetizer.
Make and share this Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts With Ketchup Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sauce ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Cut bacon slices in thirds.
- Wrap bacon pieces around water chestnuts; secure with toothpicks.
- Place in 2 casserole dishes.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain grease.
- Pour sauce over water chestnuts.
- Bake for about 30 minutes more or until bacon is cooked.
This is a delicious appetizer. I didn't use worcestershire sauce, but will next time. Thanks!
Delicious! I used half regular bacon, half turkey bacon. Turkey bacon is just not for this recipe. Splurge on the calories and fat for this recipe. Yummy!