1/4 Photos of Bacon-Wrapped Water Chestnuts
1 hr 30 mins
Even though this is a very old recipe, I thought it might be something new to the "young whipper-snappers" who have recently joined Zaar. It was always a popular appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate the water chestnuts in soy sauce for 1 hour.
- 3Roll each chestnut in the brown sugar.
- 4Wrap each chestnut with a piece of bacon.
- 5Secure with a toothpick.
- 6Arrange on a cake rack in a shallow baking pan.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Drain on paper towels.
- 9NOTE: This can be prepared ahead of time and stored in refrigerator until ready to bake.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Wrapped Water Chestnuts
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.8
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 287.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g