Recipe by Karen From Colorado
These keep nice in the crockpot on low and served as an appetizer.
Top Review by BlueRidgeMama
These are great. I have been making them forever. The only thing I do different is make half with water chestnuts and half with pineapple chunks. With the pineapple you get that delicious "sweet and salty" thing.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut bacon in thirds.
- Wrap a strip of bacon around a water chestnut and poke a flat toothpick through the bacon and water chestnut.
- Continue wrapping water chestnuts with bacon until finished.
- Place each water chestnut that has been wrapped on broiler pan.
- Cook until bacon is crisp.
- Mix soy sauce and brown sugar together in bowl.
- Place each water chestnut with bacon in sauce.
- Serve hot.