Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A easy appy that is so tasty.
Make and share this Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut bacon slices into thirds.
- Wrap each waterchestnut with a piece of bacon. Secure with a toothpick and place on baking sheet.
- Pour BBQ sauce over each bacon wrapped waterchestnut.
- Bake at 425 until bacon is done and to the crispness that you desire. Usually about 20 to 40 minutes.
- Serve hot.
I used Famous Dave's Sweet and Zesty mixed with a little Rich N Sassy bbq sauce. This was so easy and very good!