Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A venison tenderloin recipe that my "no game meats" fiance will eat (and like)!
Make and share this Bacon Wrapped Venison Tenderloin With Portabella Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine ½ T olive oil, garlic, pepper, and salt.
- Rub seasonings onto the tenderloin.
- Wrap the tenderloin in bacon and place into the roaster.
- Add the remaining oil to a frying pan and cook the onions and mushrooms until they’re tender.
- Put onions and mushrooms into the roaster with the tenderloin and add the water.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Soooooo delicious. I cooked it for my roommate and boyfriend and they both absolutely loved it! My roommate, who doesnt usually like mushrooms, even loved it! I highly recommend this recipe to all. Enjoy!