Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an adopted recipe.
Make and share this Bacon-Wrapped Turkey Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 12 slice bacon
- 4.92 ml gingerroot
- 118.29 ml fine dry breadcrumb
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 907.18 g ground turkey
- Set oven control to broil and/or 550 degrees.
- Cook bacon until limp; cool.
- Mix turkey, bread crumbs, worcestershire sauce and garlic salt.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Shape into 6 1/2" inch thick patties.
- Crisscross 2 slices bacon on each patty, tucking ends under; secure with wooden picks.
- Broil with tops about 4" from heat until turkey springs back when touched and is no longer pink, about 4 minutes on each side.
- You can also grill these on a BBQ on medium heat until turkey is cooked through.