1/1 Photo of Bacon-Wrapped Turkey Burgers
* Pamela *'s Note:
This is an adopted recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven control to broil and/or 550 degrees.
- 2Cook bacon until limp; cool.
- 3Mix turkey, bread crumbs, worcestershire sauce and garlic salt.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Shape into 6 1/2" inch thick patties.
- 6Crisscross 2 slices bacon on each patty, tucking ends under; secure with wooden picks.
- 7Broil with tops about 4" from heat until turkey springs back when touched and is no longer pink, about 4 minutes on each side.
- 8You can also grill these on a BBQ on medium heat until turkey is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Wrapped Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.5
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 150.3 mg
- Sodium 595.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 32.8 g