- 40 pieces frozen tater tots (1/2 bag)
- 20 slices lean bacon (1 pound)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut bacon strips in half making 2 equal size pieces, about 4 inches each.
- Place a tater tot on the end of the half-strip of bacon and roll it around the tot, slightly overlapping by 1/2 inch.
- Cut off any excess bacon. Pierce with a toothpick and place bacon wrapped tot on a baking sheet. It helps if the tater tots are thawed out a bit.
- Bake until the bacon is crispy, about 15-20 minutes.