Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
Haven't tried this yet but was looking for appetizers for the Big Game :) Got this from Hy-Vee.com
Make and share this Bacon-Wrapped Tater Tots recipe from Food.com.
- 24 frozen tater tots
- 8 slices bacon, cut into thirds lengthwise
- 6 skewers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Wrap 1/3 slice of bacon around each tater tot.
- Place on cooling rack over rimmed baking pan.
- Bake 15-18 min until tater tots are golden and bacon is crisp.
- Broil an additional min if needed to crips bacon.
- To make tator tot skewers allow tater tots to thaw to room temp for 30 minute Place 4 tator tots on each skewer and continue with step 1.