Recipe by I'mNotHere
I make these at every get together..they always go first. Make sure to save the stems for other uses!
- 1⁄2 cup minced green onion
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 20 fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 lb sliced bacon, cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the green onions and cream cheese.
- Stuff the mushroom caps with the cheese mixture.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each mushroom.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until bacon is cooked through.