Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Here is an apptetizer that is sure to please a crowd. My husband loves peppers and this is one of his favorite recipes.
- Lengthwise, cut 1/8 inch deep into peppers and remove seeds.
- Combine the sausage and cheese, stuff into peppers.
- Wrap each pepper with a piece of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan.
- Place jalapenos over pan and grill covered over indirect medium heat for 17-20 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into filling reads 160°.
- Grill 1-2 minutes longer or until bacon is crisp.