1/2 Photos of Bacon Wrapped Smoked Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts
I found this recipe on another site when I was looking to use up some leftover smoked gouda. It's very flavorful, easy enough for weekenights yet perfect for a dinner party too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine, cayenne, garlic powder, paprika and pepper.
- 2Flatten chicken breasts to approx 1/4" thickness.
- 3Season both sides of chicken with the cayenne mixture.
- 4Place small piece (s) of cheese on chicken and roll up, pressing firmly.
- 5Wrap each stuffed breast with a bacon slice and then brown over medium heat until bacon just begins to crisp.
- 6Bake in a 350 oven for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Smoked Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.0
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 122.5 mg
- Sodium 332.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 36.6 g