Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Posted for ZWT6: Great Britain. Stilton cheese is a British blue cheese. Adapted from Bon Appetit. The shrimp can be prepared up to 8 hours ahead of time and chilled on the baking sheet.
- 20 uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- black pepper, to taste
- balsamic vinegar
- 10 bacon, slices cut in half crosswise
- Stilton cheese, crumbled
- Preheat broiler.
- Arrange shrimp on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, black pepper, and several splashes of vinegar.
- Wrap each shrimp in bacon, covering completely; secure with toothpick.
- Broil shrimp 4 to 5 inches from heat source until shrimp are cooked through and bacon is browned, watching carefully to prevent burning, about 5 minutes per side.
- Remove toothpicks. Transfer shrimp to platter.
- Sprinkle hot shrimp with Stilton cheese and serve.
I like the flavors in this! DH had already made and frozen bacon wrapped shrimp, so it was a chinch to make this from frozen! Made for ZWT6.