Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with a Jalapeno kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place shrimp and vinaigrette into a large resealable plastic bag; refrigerate for 15 mn.
- 2Microwave bacon for 1 mn on HIGH. Cut slices in half crosswise (for a total of 24 pieces) and let cool.
- 3Heat broiler. Coat a large broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Remove shrimp from marinade, reserving marinade.
- 5Put one piece of bacon on a work surface. Place a shrimp at one end; tuck a jalapeno slice into curl of shrimp. Roll bacon up tightly to enclose filling, securing with toothpick. Repeat using all bacon, shrimp and jalapenos.
- 6Stir together mayo, chili sauce, pickle relish, red pepper and 1 TBL water in a small bowl.
- 7Place shrimp rolls on prepared pan. Brush with reserved marinade.
- 8Broil 3 mn. Turn, brush with marinade and broil 2 mn more.
- 9Serve with sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Shrimp With Jalapeno
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 484.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: