Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Only 3 WW points
Make and share this Bacon Wrapped Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces Canadian bacon, cut in 12 slices
- 12 medium shrimp, shelled and devined
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 12 strips
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium chili sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons low-sodium chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- Place bacon on plate; cover with paper towel. Microwave on High 1 minutes; pat dry with additional paper towel.
- Wrap one shirmp and one pepper strip in each piece of bacon; secure with wooden pick.
- Place in a 11 x 7 inch baking dish. Repeat with remaining bacon, shrimp, and bell pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the teriyaki, chili and hoisin sauces with 2 Tablespoons water; pour over shrimp.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, turning once. Uncover and microwave on High 3 - 4 minutes, until shrimp are cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.