Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
warm, crispy shrimp appetizer
- 5 lbs raw shrimp
- 1 cup olive oil
- 5 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons beau monde seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 2 lbs bacon
- Peel, and deveign,wash and pat dry shrimp.
- Comine vinegar and oil and seasonings.
- Pour over shrimp and marinate for 30 minutes up to 3 hours.
- Slice bacon into 3rds – wrap around shrimp, secure with toothpicks (soaked for 20 minutes)
- Broil until bacon is crip, turn and repeat, serve immediately.