- 14 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 7 slices bacon, cut in half lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup butter flavor shortening, melted
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Wrap each shrimp with a bacon slice and secure with 2 wooden picks.
- Stir together the melted shortening, cheese, garlic and lemon juice; brush mixture on shrimp.
- Place shrimp on a baking sheet and broil, about 5 inches from the heat, for 4 minutes per side or until bacon is crisp.