Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Tasty appetizer with a hint of cheese and garlic.
Make and share this Bacon Wrapped Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- 14 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 7 slices bacon, cut in half lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup butter flavor shortening, melted
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Wrap each shrimp with a bacon slice and secure with 2 wooden picks.
- Stir together the melted shortening, cheese, garlic and lemon juice; brush mixture on shrimp.
- Place shrimp on a baking sheet and broil, about 5 inches from the heat, for 4 minutes per side or until bacon is crisp.
Yummy. I made this as an appetizer for special dinner for everyone. Thank you for posting.
This was very good. Just be careful. It will broil very fast. Made for a party and they loved it. Thanks for submitting.