1/2 Photos of Bacon Wrapped Sesame Breadsticks
smoke alarm jr's Note:
A tasty and quick appetizer from Paula Deen. This simple recipe is quick to put on the table or to serve as a bread side. Very easy to season to one's taste and fun to experiment. Try some crushed red pepper in the cheese mixture, a tsp or two of dry ranch dressing mix, or a tsp or two of light brown sugar, or chives.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 sesame breadsticks (4 1/2-inch long)
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half to make 24 shorter slices
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Mix into cheese (whatever variations you like)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine cheese and garlic salt/powder (other preferred seasonings).
- 3Wrap bacon slices in a spiral around each breadstick.
- 4Place breadsticks on greased or parchment lined pan.
- 5Cook for 15 minutes or until bacon is browned just a bit.
- 6Remove and carefully roll the hot breadsticks in cheese mixture.
- 7Let cool and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Sesame Breadsticks
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.8
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 158.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: