1/2 Photos of Bacon-Wrapped Scallops With Cream Sauce
This is a Campbells Taste of Home recipe. I love the maple syrup in the sauce. Gives it that salty, sweet taste sensation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place bacon in an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan.
- 2Bake at 350F Degrees for 7-10 minutes or until partially cooked and lightly browned.
- 3Drain on paper towels.
- 4Wrap each strip of bacon around a scallop; secure with toothpicks.
- 5In a saucepan, bring cream to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until cream is reduced to 3/4 cup, about 8 minutes.
- 7Stir in the mustard, syrup, and salt.
- 8Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes.
- 9Meanwhile, place the scallop on a greased baking sheet.
- 10Bake at 400F Degrees for 8-12 minutes or until firm and opaque.
- 11Serve with the cream sauce.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Wrapped Scallops With Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.5
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 198.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g