- 2 lbs bacon (regular sliced, not thick)
- 2 lbs sea scallops (if very large, cut in half)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each scallop; secure with toothpick.
- Arrange the wrapped scallops on a baking sheet.
- Broil 5 inches from heat for 3 minutes per side, or until bacon is crisp.
- In small skillet, melt butter; add garlic and saute 1 minute,.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Place scallops in large bowl; pour broth over, Gently toss to coat.