1/3 Photos of Bacon Wrapped Scallops
I love making these appetizers at Christmas time. Always well received!! I'm guessing on the servings, depends on the size of the scallops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bacon strips in half.
- 2Wrap a piece of bacon around each scallop; secure with toothpick.
- 3Arrange the wrapped scallops on a baking sheet.
- 4Broil 5 inches from heat for 3 minutes per side, or until bacon is crisp.
- 5In small skillet, melt butter; add garlic and saute 1 minute,.
- 6Add broth and bring to a boil.
- 7Cook 2 minutes.
- 8Place scallops in large bowl; pour broth over, Gently toss to coat.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (1948 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.8
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 291.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g