Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
These are GREAT!!! A most try!!!
Make and share this Bacon Wrapped Sausage Balls recipe from Food.com.
- -- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- -- In a bowl mix sausage, bisquick, chedder cheese and crushed red pepper.
- -- Roll mixture in to 1 inch balls, wrapping each one with 1/2 slice of bacon. place each wraped ball on a greased cookie sheet 1 inch apart.
- --place in oven for 10 mins, after 10 mins turn the oven to BROIL for 2 or 3 more mins just to make sure the bacon gets done.
- --Remove from oven and place on in a bowl lined with paper towels to drain and cool.