Recipe by Sharlene~W
Discovered this recipe years ago and is a family favorite. It is a great recipe for beginning cooks because it is very easy with tasty results! For a variation, try other herbs rather than rosemary such as sage, tarragon or thyme.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1⁄2-1 lb sliced bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut chicken breasts into 4-6 ounce pieces.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each piece of chicken and place in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Roast for 15 minutes at 425°F.
- Reduce heat to 375°F and continue roasting until done. It won't take long--be careful not to over cook chicken (chicken is done when juices run clear when pierced).