Recipe by The Grilling Guru
Chicken Breast marinated in Ranch and wrapped in bacon grilled to perfection.
Top Review by hdashnau
I made something similar to this on my own prior to seeing this recipe because I wanted a chicken burger. I didnt use the ranch at all and I used ground chicken instead of breasts. I made patties and then wrapped them in maple bacon. I topped them with fresh garden cucumber and they were delicious.
- 3 -4 average-sized boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Ranch dip
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 6 -9 slices bacon (2-3 pieces per breast) or 6 -9 slices turkey bacon (2-3 pieces per breast)
- 1 ziploc bag (gallon size)
- 20 toothpicks, soaked in water
Directions See How It's Made
- In the ziplock bag,combine the Ranch packet, olive oil, and vinegar. Mix well.
- In the bag add the uncooked chicken breast and massage the marinade until chicken is covered, put into the refrigerator and marinade for 1-3 hours.
- Pre-heat your grill to high for 5-10 minutes prior to cooking.
- Soak 10-20 toothpicks in a cup of warm water for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and wrap each breast with 2-3 pieces of bacon using two toothpicks to attach to the chicken.
- When the grill is hot, place the chicken on the grill and lower the heat to Medium-High.
- Cook the chicken for 9 minutes per side turning only once.
- When the chicken is fully cooked, plate and serve remembering to remove the toothpicks.