1/1 Photo of Bacon-Wrapped Pretzels
These pretzels can be made ahead and frozen up to one month.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, place a cooling rack inside of foil-lined pan; lightly grease rack.
- 3Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each pretzel stick.
- 4In a shallow dish, combine brown sugar and chili powder.
- 5Roll each wrapped pretzel in sugar mixture to coat.
- 6Place on prepared rack.
- 7Bake 20 minutes, turning once, or until bacon is crispy.
- 8Remove from racks, and let cool.
- 9To reheat after freezing, place frozen pretzels on a rimmed baking sheet. Cover lightly with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 degrees 10-15 minutes, or until reheated. Watch carefully, as bacon will burn.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Wrapped Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.4
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 156.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g