Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from another site, I just can't remember where. I have not made these little gems but I'm going to tonight. I will post a picture after I have made and update on the taste. They sound absolutely delish!!
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Wash and dry potatoes, cut them into 1" pieces. (try keeping them the same size).
- Put potatoes in a medium size pot cover with cold water and bring them to a boil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Once the water begins to boil, cook for about 3 to 5 minutes, or until almost done. You do not want to cook them all the way as they will continue cooking in the oven.
- Drain potatoes and put them in a large bowl. Add rosemary, olive oil, salt and a few grinds of fresh black pepper. Toss potatoes until they are evenly coated.
- Cut the bacon in half. Wrap each piece of bacon, secure with a toothpick. (hint: soak toothpicks in water for about 30 minutes so that they do not burn). Put potatoes on a baking sheet lines with foil, might need 2 baking sheets.
- Cook potatoes for 15 minutes, then flip each piece. Cook for another 10 - 15 mintues or until the bacon is cooked throught and crisp.
- Mix sour cream and hot sauce in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with potatoes.