Recipe by AccidentalHomemaker
Pretty much pork wrapped in pork.... how can you go wrong??
Top Review by Camart
I made this recipe as directed, only I had a 3lb pork loin, so I pretty much trippled the recipe, and lengthened the cooking time accordingly. It turned out great. Very tasty and moist. Thanks!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 5 -10 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix thyme, rosemary, sugar and garlic together.
- Rub spices into pork.
- Wrap pork crosswise with bacon.
- Place in oven, cook 30 minutes.
- Brush pork with maple syrup and balsamic vinegar mixture.
- Continue to cook pork another 45-50 minutes, brushing with mixture every 15 minutes.
- Ler sit 15 minutes before carving.