Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Pretty much pork wrapped in pork.... how can you go wrong??
Make and share this Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin With Maple Balsamic Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix thyme, rosemary, sugar and garlic together.
- Rub spices into pork.
- Wrap pork crosswise with bacon.
- Place in oven, cook 30 minutes.
- Brush pork with maple syrup and balsamic vinegar mixture.
- Continue to cook pork another 45-50 minutes, brushing with mixture every 15 minutes.
- Ler sit 15 minutes before carving.