Charlotte J's Note:
I just bought a 8 pound loin last night and think I'll try half like this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Pat the pork dry with paper towels.
- 3Season with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper.
- 4Top the pork with the thyme and wrap it with the bacon.
- 5Heat the oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Add the pork and fennel.
- 7Season with the remaining salt and pepper.
- 8Cook the pork for 2 minutes per side.
- 9Add the apricots.
- 10Transfer skillet to oven and roast for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 11Let rest for 5 minutes.
- 12Slice the pork and serve with the fennel and apricots.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.2
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 90.2 mg
- Sodium 627.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: