1/1 Photo of Bacon Wrapped Pork Medallions
Yet another way to enjoy pork tenderloin! You can change up the flavor by using cracked-pepper bacon...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2Place the bacon in a large, oven-safe skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until lightly browned and still flexible, 6 to 7 minutes.
- 3Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate. Remove any excess bacon grease from the skillet.
- 4Combine garlic powder, seasoning salt, basil, and oregano in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 5Wrap the pork tenderloin with the bacon strips securing with 1 or 2 toothpicks per strip of bacon
- 6Slice the tenderloin between each bacon strip to create the medallions.
- 7Dip both sides of the medallions in seasoning mix.
- 8Melt butter and oil together in the same skillet over medium-high heat.
- 9Cook each medallion for 4 minutes on each side
- 10Place skillet into the preheated oven and bake until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 17 to 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Pork Medallions
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.1
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 173.5 mg
- Sodium 303.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 49.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: