Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Yet another way to enjoy pork tenderloin! You can change up the flavor by using cracked-pepper bacon...
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the bacon in a large, oven-safe skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until lightly browned and still flexible, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate. Remove any excess bacon grease from the skillet.
- Combine garlic powder, seasoning salt, basil, and oregano in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Wrap the pork tenderloin with the bacon strips securing with 1 or 2 toothpicks per strip of bacon
- Slice the tenderloin between each bacon strip to create the medallions.
- Dip both sides of the medallions in seasoning mix.
- Melt butter and oil together in the same skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook each medallion for 4 minutes on each side
- Place skillet into the preheated oven and bake until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 17 to 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Delicious!...You just know sometimes when something is going to be tasty...this was one of those times...it's really easy to prepare and the meat turned out nice and moist...this is worthy of serving to company...it's a keeper...:)