- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 large fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 slices bacon, cut crosswise into thirds
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak 36 toothpicks in water for 30 minutes; drain and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine juices, soy sauce and brown sugar. Add pineapple, cover and chill 30 minutes. Drain pineapple, discarding marinade.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Wrap each pineapple chunk with 1/3 slice bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 30-35 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Serve warm.