Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy as can be and delish! A great appetizer that doesn't take long to disappear!
Make and share this Bacon Wrapped Pineapple recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Core/Slice pineapple into bite sized chunks.
- Cut bacon into thirds.
- Line the bottom of a broiler pan with foil (very important!).
- Spray the broiler rack with non-stick spray.
- Wrap bacon around pineapple and place the bites on the rack/broiler pan.
- Bake around 20 minutes and check.
- Continue baking, checking every 5 minutes, until the bacon is cripsy.
- Let cool slightly and remove to a serving dish.
- If you don't have a rack/broiler pan, just use a regular baking dish lined in foil. You may have to drain the grease 1/2 way through cooking.