Recipe by NurseJaney
These are so easy to pop in the microwave and have a basket full for appetizers, TV snacks, or card clubs. The amounts are estimates depending on the size and number of commercial breadsticks you have available. Wrap bacon barber-pole style around the breadsticks. Cleanup is easy, because all the drippings will be absorbed into the paper towels. Serve at room temperature. Make plenty -- they are highly addictive!
Top Review by **Mandy**
I'm not going to rate these as they just didn't work for me, for starters the parmesan wouldn't stick to the bacon, the bacon wouldn't stick to the breadsticks and 5 minutes was way too long, mine were burnt after 3 minutes..I love the sound of these but they just didn't come together for me..sorry!
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice bacon stips in half, lengthwise.
- Dredge in grated Parmesan cheese.
- Wrap bacon, in spirals, around the breadsticks.
- Place on microwave safe paper towel on microwave safe tray, so that breadsticks are not touching (usually 6-8 ).
- Cover with 2 layers of paper towels.
- Microwave on HIGH for approximately 5 minutes.
- If not done, cook in 1 minute intervals until done.