1/1 Photo of Bacon Wrapped Parmesan Breadsticks
These are so easy to pop in the microwave and have a basket full for appetizers, TV snacks, or card clubs. The amounts are estimates depending on the size and number of commercial breadsticks you have available. Wrap bacon barber-pole style around the breadsticks. Cleanup is easy, because all the drippings will be absorbed into the paper towels. Serve at room temperature. Make plenty -- they are highly addictive!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice bacon stips in half, lengthwise.
- 2Dredge in grated Parmesan cheese.
- 3Wrap bacon, in spirals, around the breadsticks.
- 4Place on microwave safe paper towel on microwave safe tray, so that breadsticks are not touching (usually 6-8 ).
- 5Cover with 2 layers of paper towels.
- 6Microwave on HIGH for approximately 5 minutes.
- 7If not done, cook in 1 minute intervals until done.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Parmesan Breadsticks
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 607.8
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 49.5 mg
- Sodium 1132.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 19.9 g