Bacon Wrapped Mini Meatloaves
- I start by sauteing my onion and garlic in a pan with some olive oil until soft.
- I add the cooked onion and garlic to my meat mixture.
- Mix everything in a bowl together except the bacon.
- Don't over mix.
- Now form your lovely packages into 5" long loaves. Cut bacon slices to drape over each loaf. About 4 half slices for each little mini meatloaf. Pack them tightly on the meat to keep them moist.
- I bake them on a rack over a cookie sheet to catch the drippings. Less mess this way.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 35-45 minutes. Temperature should reach 160.
- Let rest about 10 minutes on cutting board before slicing, otherwise the slices will fall apart. Let the juices redistribute and solidify.