These are truly the best hot dogs ever and this is the only way I eat my hot dogs. I used to eat these all the time when I would go to Mexico and visit family. They would have little stands in the corner and make them this way. They are great!
- Chop up tomatoes, onions, and jalapeños (as if making salsa).
- Put to the side (mix them up if you wish or leave separated).
- Wrap bacon around each hot dog and put on the skillet and cook until bacon is done (cook the bacon to your satisfaction) *the bacon usually sticks to the hot dog if not you could use toothpicks to keep together.
- At the same time warm up the beans.
- Spread mayonnaise on the hot dog buns.
- Put the bacon wrapped hot dog on the bun, at this point you may put the ketchup and mustard as desired.
- Pour about 1 spoonful of beans over the hot dog.
- Put the tomato, onion, and jalapeños over the beans and hot dog.
- If desired you could sauté some sliced onion and put on the top instead of the raw onion.