1/3 Photos of Bacon Wrapped Mexican Hot Dogs
Amanda Castillo's Note:
These are truly the best hot dogs ever and this is the only way I eat my hot dogs. I used to eat these all the time when I would go to Mexico and visit family. They would have little stands in the corner and make them this way. They are great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop up tomatoes, onions, and jalapeños (as if making salsa).
- 2Put to the side (mix them up if you wish or leave separated).
- 3Wrap bacon around each hot dog and put on the skillet and cook until bacon is done (cook the bacon to your satisfaction) *the bacon usually sticks to the hot dog if not you could use toothpicks to keep together.
- 4At the same time warm up the beans.
- 5Spread mayonnaise on the hot dog buns.
- 6Put the bacon wrapped hot dog on the bun, at this point you may put the ketchup and mustard as desired.
- 7Pour about 1 spoonful of beans over the hot dog.
- 8Put the tomato, onion, and jalapeños over the beans and hot dog.
- 9If desired you could sauté some sliced onion and put on the top instead of the raw onion.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Mexican Hot Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.6
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 787.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 15.1 g