1/1 Photo of Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
Super Sweet and Delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml whole milk
- 6 slice white bread
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 236.59 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1.23 ml seasoning salt
- 3.69 ml salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 78.07 ml minced flat leaf parsley
- 4 whole eggs, Beaten
- 10 slice thick slab bacon or 10 slice regular bacon
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour milk over the bread slices. Allow it to soak in for several minutes.
- 2Place the ground beef, milk-soaked bread, Parmesan, seasoned salt, salt, black pepper, and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Pour in beaten eggs.
- 3With clean hands, mix the ingredients until well combined. Form the mixture into a loaf shape on a broiler pan, which will allow the fat to drain. (Line the bottom of the pan with foil to avoid a big mess!).
- 4Lay bacon slices over the top, tucking them underneath the meatloaf.
- 5Make the sauce: add ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and hot sauce in a mixing bowl. Stir together. Pour 1/3 of the mixture over the top of the bacon. Spread with a spoon.
- 6Bake for 45 minutes, then pour another 1/3 of the sauce over the top. Bake for another 15 minutes. Slice and serve with remaining sauce.
- 7Serve with mashed potatoes. Yummy!
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.3
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 190.9 mg
- Sodium 1217.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 33.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: