Bacon-Wrapped Little Loaves
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all of the ingredients, except the bacon, together.
- Shape the mixture into 6 small loaves.
- Crisscross 2 of the half slices of bacon across each loaf, tucking the ends under each loaf.
- Place the loaves on a rack in a shallow baking pan and bake uncovered for 50 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- For OAMC flash freeze on a cookie sheet until firm. Transfer to freezer bag, label and freeze. To serve: place on baking pan and reheat in oven or microwave until warmed through.