1/1 Photo of Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
The Finnish Chef's Note:
Can you stand the heat? If so try my most requested starter. They have been a hit everytime I make them. Simple recipe for major taste. I have never had one "left over". They are best when grilled, but you can cook them in the oven. I prefer charcoal, as to harness maximum flavor. Enjoy! Tip: Rub the wooden kabob sticks with raw bacon to make the poppers slide on. You can make these somewhat mild and super hot, what ever you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Core the peppers using the blunt edge of a potato peeler, save half the seeds removed, toss the core.
- 2In a bowl add cream cheese, chili powder, hot sauce (you pick the heat) and liquid smoke and half the jalapeno seeds.
- 3Mix/Mash together until blended.
- 4Stuff the cored peppers with cream cheese mix then wrap with raw bacon. Use your fingers!
- 5Kabob them, repeat untill all the peppers are stuffed and wrapped.
- 6Grill on an indirect heat, (on tin foil) for about 15 minutes.
- 7Then on an open flame for 5-8 mins to crisp the bacon, turning a few times.
- 8Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.8
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 220.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: