These bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers are UNBELIEVABLY good! You'll love them!
Make and share this Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers recipe from Food.com.
- Cut stems off of peppers and cut them all in half longways.
- Remove seeds from peppers.
- Fill each pepper with cream cheese and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around each pepper half.
- Place on baking sheets and place in 450 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
- Remove and serve when cooled.