1/22 Photos of Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
These bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers are UNBELIEVABLY good! You'll love them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut stems off of peppers and cut them all in half longways.
- 2Remove seeds from peppers.
- 3Fill each pepper with cream cheese and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- 4Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around each pepper half.
- 5Place on baking sheets and place in 450 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
- 6Remove and serve when cooled.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.5
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 204.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g