Recipe by gailanng
Chicken spread with cream cheese and jalapenos, rolled and wrapped with bacon, then grilled. Recipe adapted from Home Cooking with Trisha Yearwood.
- 8 chicken tenders, flattened and cut in two (flattening meat inside a zip-lock bag)
- salt and pepper
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (or more to taste)
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Season with salt and pepper the chicken pieces.
- Dab 1/2 teaspoon (more or less) of cream cheese on top of each chicken tender. Sprinkle a scant 1/4 teaspoon of peppers over cream cheese. Fold or roll chicken to enclose cream cheese mixture. Wrap each roll with one piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Grill until bacon is brown and crispy on both sides, about 10 minutes.