1/4 Photos of Bacon–wrapped Hoisin Salmon
What a delicious meal with a great combination of salmon and bacon! A terrific and easy dish to make you look like you slaved over the stove all day. The sauce is wonderful - take advantage of it by serving the salmon and sauce on a bed of rice noodles. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F Spray a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- 2Wash salmon under cold water and pat dry with paper towel. Wrap each filet with 2 strips of bacon and secure with toothpicks. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Combine hoisin sauce, maple syrup, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ketchup, garlic, and ginger together in a small saucepan. Turn heat to medium to warm, stirring occasionally.
- 4Place salmon on broiler pan and cover with half the prepared sauce (it doesn't have to be warm yet). Place in preheated oven and set timer for 10 minutes.
- 5Place salmon on rice or noodles (or rice noodles!) and pour remaining sauce over top.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon–wrapped Hoisin Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.5
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 105.0 mg
- Sodium 849.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 37.0 g