Sitting on the patio, sipping a drink, is where this recipe came from. Nothing taken out and no idea what to make for dinner. My husband and I came up with this. He asked me to submit this recipe and he also thinks he deserves all the credit. Tell us what you think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice a pocket in each weiner and set aside.
- 2Precook bacon in micro wave for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- 3Slice dill pickle into paper thin slices.
- 4Divide havarti slices into 8 equal pieces.
- 5In each weiner stuff dill pickle slice and 1 havarti slice.
- 6Wrap bacon slice around weiner and secure with toothpickes.
- 7Place stuffed weiners on foil covered backing sheet.
- 8Place baking sheet until broiler and watch carefully. As each side cooks to your liking rotate until finished.
- 9Just before removing from oven place each remaining piece of havarti cheese on each weiner and place under broiler until melted.
- 10Remove weiners from broiler and place the hot dog buns in until toasted.
- 11Serve weiners with mustard and sliced raw onions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Havarti Cheese Dill Pickle Hot Dog
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.4
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 1187.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 13.7 g