Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
"We cook out a lot in summer, so I'm always on the lookout for new grilling recipes. My sister shared this one with me, and both of our families really enjoy it." --Dana Matthies, Parker, South Dakota Recipe Source: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Bacon-Wrapped-Hamburgers/Detail.aspx
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 bacon, strips diced
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties. Wrap a bacon strip around each; secure with a toothpick. Grill until beef is no longer pink. Discard toothpicks. Serve on buns with toppings of you liking.
- If you prefer, you can bake Bacon-Wrapped Hamburgers in a baking dish at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.