1/2 Photos of Bacon Wrapped Hamburgers
These burgers are great, and so different! My boyfriend and I believe everything is better with bacon. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a grill on high heat, or preheat your Foreman grill.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together the cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, onion, egg, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- 3Crumble in the ground beef and mix together by hand.
- 4Form into 6 patties and wrap a slice of bacon around each one.
- 5Secure bacon with toothpicks.
- 6Place patties on the grill and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until they are well done.
- 7Remove toothpicks before serving on hamburger buns.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.4
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 112.6 mg
- Sodium 777.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 24.6 g