Recipe by billikers
These burgers are great, and so different! My boyfriend and I believe everything is better with bacon. :)
Top Review by dragonpawz
I followed your recipe as written. The burgers were too small, so we made three BIG burgers, used two slices of bacon to wrap around them and we just had to put MORE cheese on top. We loved the taste, especially since we agree that everything is better with bacon, but the burgers were a little too "wet" and fell apart a little. We love our burgers more firm but juicy, and your were JUICY!!
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a grill on high heat, or preheat your Foreman grill.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, onion, egg, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Crumble in the ground beef and mix together by hand.
- Form into 6 patties and wrap a slice of bacon around each one.
- Secure bacon with toothpicks.
- Place patties on the grill and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until they are well done.
- Remove toothpicks before serving on hamburger buns.